Forum Archive - GTranslate Integration

GTranslate Integration
Nov 3, 2017 10:35 am by blackcats
I would like to use GTranslate Pro on my site (granslate.net). I have it installed as a Joomla plugin which I had to set to order before JoomSEF's system plugin to get it to work. GTranslate adds 2 letter language codes to the URLs for the translated content, e.g. mydomain.com/fr/etc/ The problem I have is that JoomSEF does not recognise what GTranslate does, and stores the translated URLs (with the string "glang=" in the non-SEF URL) as the default, so for example when I try to view some English content (without any language code in the URL) on my site I get the French content if someone else viewed the site in French before. Is there any workaround for this, please? Does only JoomFish work with JoomSEF? I have not enabled JoomSEF language management in the settings.
Re: GTranslate Integration
Nov 6, 2017 7:50 am by Yana
Hi, Do you have language code or language filter plugins? If yes please try to disable them. Also go to GTranslate module settings page and disable caching. You can contact via our live chat support and we will help you to install GTranslate .