Forum Archive - gtranslate issues...

gtranslate issues...
Dec 22, 2012 7:34 pm by wartht
i downloaded and started using gtranslate a while ago and it was working fairly well so i decided to upgrade to gtranslate pro. thats when the problems started... first it was the ion cube loader after fixing that and getting my site back i started trying to fix it again and it still wont work. when i enable it, it sets the default to traditional Chinese (the first language i tried again after the ion cube loader) and the only language it will translate to after that is english. anyone know whats going on?
Re: gtranslate issues...
Dec 23, 2012 11:19 am by Edvard
Hi, If you are having issues with ionCube or any other server side issue you can upgrade to Enterprise version. Can you please post the URL of your site and describe step by step what should I do to replicate the issue? Thanks!