Gtranslate lost all translations??

Popular automatic website translation tool

Gtranslate lost all translations??

Postby vyveylavida » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:54 pm

Dear,

We have had Gtranslate up and running for a long while now, but suddenly all translations disappeared!?
Consider the fact that my client has translated directely on the frontend (which is a great feature) but has no back up of any of the 4 alternative languages in which it got translated.

Loosing these translations would mean a disaster, so I hope their are alternative ways of solving this.
Please advise me on any further information you would need.

Our URL: www(dot)dakhlakitesurfhotels(dot)com

Respectfully,
Gaston
vyveylavida

Re: Gtranslate lost all translations??

Postby Edvard » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:31 pm

Hi,

I can see that you are using our Pro version. If you have deleted your translation cache files you need to restore them.

If you are having issues with keeping the files safe on your side you may consider using our Enterprise service which keeps the translations in our cloud.

Thanks!
Regards,

Edvard Ananyan - GTranslate Team

Please leave your feedback on your CMS plugin directory. It is very important for us!
Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate WordPress
Google Translate Drupal
Edvard
Site Admin

Postby vyveylavida » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:35 pm

Dear Edvard,

We are indeed using the PRO version and would not mind upgrading to the enterprise in order to guarantee more safety here.

Concerning this specific problem, would you be able to provide me some more details on how I can restore this?
Note that I am no developer, and the website has been on and running since quite a long while without any changes to it. For as far as I notices, the translations just suddenly disappeared and changed back to the (very bad) google translations.

Thank you much in advance,
Gaston
vyveylavida

Postby Edvard » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:41 pm

Hi,

Since the files are kept on your hosting server we cannot tell exactly what happened to those files.

But if you can provide FTP access and provide more info of what exactly you have lost, we will try to find out the exact reason for that and possibly understand the ways of restoring your files.

If you would like to upgrade we can offer you to pay the difference between the Pro and Enterprise and you will get 1 year Enterprise service in exchange of your current Pro version.

Thanks!
Regards,

Edvard Ananyan - GTranslate Team

Please leave your feedback on your CMS plugin directory. It is very important for us!
Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate WordPress
Google Translate Drupal
Edvard
Site Admin