GTranslate Pro and WordPress

Popular automatic website translation tool

GTranslate Pro and WordPress

Postby kekka » Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:23 pm

Gtrans Pro doesn't seem to work on WordPress site. The site is ipv6forum.no

I've followed the instructions and installed the free version, but can't find an option to "use Redirect translation method with 'Operate with GTranslate Pro' option On." I've also tried everthing that applies in the "Troubleshooting Gtrans Pro" post.

Problem: URL for languages does work, but the URL still shows the original language. If I choose for a language in the language selector (widget that came with free version) the content is translated, but the URL doesn't change.
kekka

Re: GTranslate Pro and WordPress

Postby Yana » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:39 pm

Hi, for wordpress you need to follow directions in general/readme.txt file.
' Redirect' and 'Operate with GTranslate Pro' oprions are in free module.
Regards,

Yana Ghahramanyan - GTranslate Team

Please leave your feedback on your CMS plugin directory. It is very important for us!
Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate WordPress
Google Translate Drupal
Yana

Postby kekka » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:45 pm

Hi Yana, thnx for answering.

I've followed all the steps in general/readme.txt - but I'm stuck at step 7 : "7. Download and install GTranslate Free for your CMS/HTML website from https://gtranslate.io and use Redirect translation method with 'Operate with GTranslate Pro' option On. This will enable the language selector."

GTranslate Free is already installed, but there is no option for "Operate with GTranslate Pro"... :?:
kekka

Postby Yana » Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:59 am

Is it the latest version? Please update it if needed and you will find this option in Wordpress settings - Gtranslate settings page or you can send admin username and password so we can check it.
Regards,

Yana Ghahramanyan - GTranslate Team

Please leave your feedback on your CMS plugin directory. It is very important for us!
Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate WordPress
Google Translate Drupal
Yana