We have purchased Gtranslate Pro for the reason of translating our site at a fast pace and storing a copy to index into google. We didn't go with the free solution because of the fact that the API translation can be done much faster.
Every time we put in our API key into the config.php it doesn't work. We emailed support and they logged in and removed the API key and replaced it with
- Code: Select all
I thought they misunderstood so I emailed them again and told them we wanted to use the API key and after 5 days of the translation not working, they log in and remove the API key and say this
Please don't change the setting. I've corrected the setting but you have changed again.
This is our last attempt at getting some support before we ask for a refund and look elsewhere.