PHP ionCube Loader is enable after request in my hosting provider
my server runs with FastCGI application (is this wrong??)
The other libraries (PHP Curl library - default for the most hosts , PHP JSON library - default for PHP 5 >= 5.2.0)
I download in ftp into plugins files!! (right??)
1. Copy gtranslate folder to your www root (public_html or httpdocs) directory. If you are using FTP set transfer type to BINARY it's IMPORTANT! (i DID IT)
2. Set /gtranslate/cache and /gtranslate/cache/XX folders permissions to 777. DON'T change other files/folders permissions. (I DID IT - YOU MEAN gtranslate/cache/and all the languages in the cache right????)
3. Add this lines AFTER (next to) RewriteEngine On line in the .htaccess file.
# gtranslate config.............................................................
when i do this my server dont work (internal error.....)
4. Open /gtranslate/config.php file to configure your site's main language and username/password need for editing translations, you will find insructions (I dont understand this... i found the config.php in the folder you sent me but i cant do anything with this)
5. Modify robots.txt and add this line on the end of the file (replace yourdomain.com with your domain name). You can have more than one sitemap.
(I DON'T UNDERSTANT THE MODIFY REQUEST)
6. Create sitemap.txt in the root folder with the following contents. (NEW FOLDER .txt IN HTTPDOCS???)
FINNALLY I HAVE TO CREATE NEW TRANSLATIONS OR IT CAN PLAY WITH GOOGLE TRANSLATION WITH GTRANSLATE PRO???
When i finally do this plug in work, i will go to work in google ;