Have just installed Gtranslate Pro but am having a couple of problems.
First I`m getting lots of errors when I tried spanish for example http://www.cambags.com/es
Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/cambags/public_html/gtranslate/translate.php on line 232
and then 404 errors before the page is translated.
I added the info.php to my servers gtranslate folder but no difference. Should I be adding something to turn off display erros.
I`ve tried adding various things to this and the php.ini files but nothing helps eg.
// Turn off all error reporting
I`m finding my urls are pointing to the incorrect translated articles.
For example http://www.cambags.com/shoulder-bags/canon-200dg
is being turned into this on the spanish pages...http://www.cambags.com/es/shoulder-bags/canon-200dg/es