Forum Archive - Gtranslate Pro is not 58 languages

Gtranslate Pro is not 58 languages
Jul 4, 2012 1:23 pm by natastna2
Hello, I have had gtranslate pro for a while now and whist it used to be 58 different languages, since Google translate api is no longer available it runs off the microsoft one which has 39 different languages, your purchase page should be changed to reflect this. Now, I have a sitemap, as instructed with 58 different languages but this will result in incredibly slow translation of those languages as gtranslate attempts to contact the Google API, gives up eventually and uses the cache. I would like to continue using these languages but without the Google API so as to return results only from the cache. I still want to continue using the Bing API for the other languages so what can I change to tell Gtranslate to not spend 10 or more seconds attempting to contact the Google API and just use the cache for these languages? hr/ tl/ sr/ sq/ gl/ mt/ af/ ms/ sw/ ga/ cy/ be/ is/ mk/
Re: Gtranslate Pro is not 58 languages
Jul 4, 2012 2:25 pm by natastna2
I've been doing some testing and those languages do resolve if you take out the Bing Api Key from the Joomla plugin settings. However, I had previously entered the key there because all languages were very slow. I am therefore unable to come to a conclusion at the moment as to which setting is correct. I will leave both key spaces blank in the plugin settings for the time being and continue to test whether the speed is acceptable. If you have any information as to whether those fields should be filled in or not please let me know.
Re: Gtranslate Pro is not 58 languages
Jul 4, 2012 8:54 pm by Yana
Hi, GTranslate Pro supports 58 languages. Here are the list: Here is the list: Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish API key is an optional feature and GTranslate Pro works without API.