Forum Archive - GTranslate Pro - Translation Edit Issues

GTranslate Pro - Translation Edit Issues
May 17, 2011 12:36 pm by johnny
Greetings Edvard, I just installed GTranslate Pro for my client at http://IntegrallyWell.com First, I would like to say congratulations on such a great extension. It seems to be working quite well right out of the box--very impressive. There are only a couple of minor issues I am attempting to resolve. 1) I am unable to edit translations in Internet Explorer 8. The little edit pencils appear but when you click them a white box (the edit window) appears with nothing inside. As a result, I am unable to edit any translations from IE. I have tried on four different computers and get the same result on each one. All are running IE8. 2) I am unable to edit the translation of the header at the top of the page. In Firefox 4.0 and 3.6.2 I am able to edit everything except the header. If you look at the website IntegrallyWell.com you will see the heading, "Integrally Well, A Holistic Health Practice Enabling Your Natural Light." This is the portion I am unable to edit. The main language of the site is English. The primary language that is translated is Finnish. It appears to work with some languages and not with others. Unfortunately, Finnish is the one we need the most so we need to edit the header. Thank you again for the great extension. Your support in resolving these issues would be greatly appreciated. Kind regards, Johnny
Re: GTranslate Pro - Translation Edit Issues
May 18, 2011 10:57 am by Edvard
You can use Firefox for editing. To be able to edit that text try to unpublish one of the top menu elements and then publish it back after you edit. In the edit mode the top menu doesn't fit inside the area and it makes the picture with the text to disappear.
Re: GTranslate Pro - Translation Edit Issues
May 20, 2011 12:01 am by johnny
Thanks Edvard...that did it!