Forum Archive - Gtranslate Pro version problem after hosting migration

Gtranslate Pro version problem after hosting migration
Mar 10, 2015 6:03 pm by Magellan
Hello, I moved my website to a new hosting service. Unfortunately my Pro Gtranslate doesn't work any-more... He doesn't want to translate pages. Or he does half the translation... And he is also very slow. http://lechantdudepart.com/ If you can help that will be lovely, Magal
Re: Gtranslate Pro version problem after hosting migration
Mar 10, 2015 9:35 pm by Yana
Dear Magal, Please try to enable gtranslate debug mode and check the debug.txt file.
Mar 10, 2015 11:39 pm by Magellan
He don't want me to creat any debug.txt... I looked into my folders and I didn't saw any debug.txt. I put the debug mode into the config file but nothing
Mar 11, 2015 8:46 am by Yana
Hi, Please make sure that it have appropriate permissions . If you can send me access info I can check the settings.
Mar 11, 2015 3:55 pm by Magellan
I send you my access information by MP
Mar 12, 2015 3:51 pm by Yana
I can see the following in the debug file: < HTTP/1.1 302 Found < Location: http://ipv4.google.com/sorry/IndexRedir ... kPt52vsbys < Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 15:45:18 GMT < Pragma: no-cache < Expires: Fri, 01 Jan 1990 00:00:00 GMT < Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0 < Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 < Server: HTTP server (unknown) < Content-Length: 405 < X-XSS-Protection: 1; mode=block < X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN < Alternate-Protocol: 80:quic,p=0.08 < * Connection #0 to host translate.google.com left intact * Closing connection #0 Request: client=a&text=Rabat-joie&tl=ru&sl=fr Response: <HTML><HEAD><meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html;charset=utf-8"> <TITLE>302 Moved</TITLE></HEAD><BODY> <H1>302 Moved</H1> The document has moved It seems that your IP is blocked by Google. You need to change your IP address.
Mar 12, 2015 7:10 pm by Magellan
I changed my IP via my VPN and that didn't work... How I can fix that ? Why Google did that to me and my site ?
Mar 13, 2015 11:59 am by Yana
Hi, Are you using a shared hosting with a shared IP address? If that is the case Google can block your IP because of other sites on the same server with the same IP address. It may pass some time before Google will unblock your IP address, but it is not predictable when it will happen. We can also offer you to upgrade your Pro license to Enterprise and avoid such possible issues, since Enterprise version will be hosted on our cloud network and will not have such problems.