Forum Archive - [Solved] GTranslate on my WordPress site not working

[Solved] GTranslate on my WordPress site not working
Apr 16, 2011 2:34 pm by [email protected]
Hi, I installed GTranslate on my WordPress 3.0.5. Google Default of translation method works well, but On Fly (JQuery) didn't work. Something wrong with my setting? screen shot of setting seen below link. http://www.pusatbusanamuslim-bella.com/wp-content/gallery/noworking.png My site: Pusat Busana Muslim Appreciating any clue to solve it.
Re: GTranslate on my WordPress site not working
Apr 18, 2011 10:55 am by Edvard
You have another plugin which uses jQuery library and loads it's own one instead of using the default wordpress library: /wp-content/themes/twentyten/js/cycle/jquery-1.4.4.min.js You can try to make that file blank if you are not able to unload it from the other plugin.
Re: (SOLVED) GTranslate on my WordPress site not working
Apr 18, 2011 1:15 pm by [email protected]
Yes, great! It works after following your guidance. Useful plugin, good job! Thanks.
Re: [Solved] GTranslate on my WordPress site not working
Apr 19, 2011 10:47 pm by [email protected]
I have the same problem on my site http://www.femina.al. I've added the gtranslate on the right side of the site and when clicking on flags the site is not translated! Could you help me about this? Do I have to include any script in the header of my template?
Re: [Solved] GTranslate on my WordPress site not working
Apr 20, 2011 10:42 am by Edvard
Please check and remove all the other jQuery libraries from your site...