Forum Archive - Help me setting up Enterprise Ver.

Help me setting up Enterprise Ver.
Apr 24, 2012 12:55 am by sharulhafiz
Hi. My website: http://www.utm.my (wordpress with www installation) I've setup the subdomain to point to your server. I've tried to copy this to my .htaccess but the server produce 500 error code. RewriteCond %{HTTP:X-GT-Lang} ^$ # requests from our network will have X-GT-Lang header RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^utm.my RewriteRule (.*) http://www.utm.my/$1 [R=301,L] Commenting out #RewriteCond %{HTTP:X-GT-Lang} ^$ # requests from our network will have X-GT-Lang header do not produce any error Anything I missed?
Re: Help me setting up Enterprise Ver.
Apr 24, 2012 3:49 pm by Yana
Hi, You need to disable www redirection and then add the mentioned lines to .htaccess .
Apr 24, 2012 7:35 pm by sharulhafiz
I think wordpress is doing the redirection, any guide on disable it? BTW, putting this : RewriteCond %{HTTP:X-GT-Lang} ^$ # requests from our network will have X-GT-Lang header on my htaccess produce this error log: [alert] [client 161.139.18.155] /###/###/###/.htaccess: RewriteCond: bad flag delimiters
Apr 25, 2012 4:57 am by roland76
Hello, I've the same issue. If i put this lines in my .htaccess I always got an 500 error. I don't have any other redirection to www. in .htaccess Here my file: ## # @version $Id: htaccess.txt 21101 2011-04-07 15:47:33Z dextercowley $ # @package Joomla # @copyright Copyright (C) 2005 - 2011 Open Source Matters. All rights reserved. # @license GNU General Public License version 2 or later; see LICENSE.txt ## ## # READ THIS COMPLETELY IF YOU CHOOSE TO USE THIS FILE! # # The line just below this section: 'Options +FollowSymLinks' may cause problems # with some server configurations. It is required for use of mod_rewrite, but may already # be set by your server administrator in a way that dissallows changing it in # your .htaccess file. If using it causes your server to error out, comment it out (add # to # beginning of line), reload your site in your browser and test your sef url's. If they work, # it has been set by your server administrator and you do not need it set here. ## ## Can be commented out if causes errors, see notes above. Options +FollowSymLinks ## Mod_rewrite in use. RewriteEngine On ## Begin - Rewrite rules to block out some common exploits. # If you experience problems on your site block out the operations listed below # This attempts to block the most common type of exploit `attempts` to Joomla! # # Block out any script trying to base64_encode data within the URL. RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} base64_encode[^(]*\([^)]*\) [OR] # Block out any script that includes a <script> tag in URL. RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} (<|%3C)([^s]*s)+cript.*(>|%3E) [NC,OR] # Block out any script trying to set a PHP GLOBALS variable via URL. RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} GLOBALS(=|\[|\%[0-9A-Z]{0,2}) [OR] # Block out any script trying to modify a _REQUEST variable via URL. RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} _REQUEST(=|\[|\%[0-9A-Z]{0,2}) # Return 403 Forbidden header and show the content of the root homepage RewriteRule .* index.php [F] # ## End - Rewrite rules to block out some common exploits. ## Begin - Custom redirects # # If you need to redirect some pages, or set a canonical non-www to # www redirect (or vice versa), place that code here. Ensure those # redirects use the correct RewriteRule syntax and the [R=301,L] flags. # ## End - Custom redirects ## # Uncomment following line if your webserver's URL # is not directly related to physical file paths. # Update Your Joomla! Directory (just / for root). ## # RewriteBase / ## Begin - Joomla! core SEF Section. # RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization}] # # If the requested path and file is not /index.php and the request # has not already been internally rewritten to the index.php script RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/index\.php # and the request is for something within the component folder, # or for the site root, or for an extensionless URL, or the # requested URL ends with one of the listed extensions RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} /component/|(/[^.]*|\.(php|html?|feed|pdf|vcf|raw))$ [NC] # and the requested path and file doesn't directly match a physical file RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f # and the requested path and file doesn't directly match a physical folder RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d # internally rewrite the request to the index.php script RewriteRule .* index.php [L] # ## End - Joomla! core SEF Section.
Apr 25, 2012 5:49 am by sharulhafiz
Hello, I've the same issue. If i put this lines in my .htaccess I always got an 500 error. I don't have any other redirection to www. in .htaccess Here my file: ## # @version $Id: htaccess.txt 21101 2011-04-07 15:47:33Z dextercowley $ # @package Joomla # @copyright Copyright (C) 2005 - 2011 Open Source Matters. All rights reserved. # @license GNU General Public License version 2 or later; see LICENSE.txt ## ## # READ THIS COMPLETELY IF YOU CHOOSE TO USE THIS FILE! # # The line just below this section: 'Options +FollowSymLinks' may cause problems # with some server configurations. It is required for use of mod_rewrite, but may already # be set by your server administrator in a way that dissallows changing it in # your .htaccess file. If using it causes your server to error out, comment it out (add # to # beginning of line), reload your site in your browser and test your sef url's. If they work, # it has been set by your server administrator and you do not need it set here. ## ## Can be commented out if causes errors, see notes above. Options +FollowSymLinks ## Mod_rewrite in use. RewriteEngine On ## Begin - Rewrite rules to block out some common exploits. # If you experience problems on your site block out the operations listed below # This attempts to block the most common type of exploit `attempts` to Joomla! # # Block out any script trying to base64_encode data within the URL. RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} base64_encode[^(]*\([^)]*\) [OR] # Block out any script that includes a <script> tag in URL. RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} (<|%3C)([^s]*s)+cript.*(>|%3E) [NC,OR] # Block out any script trying to set a PHP GLOBALS variable via URL. RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} GLOBALS(=|\[|\%[0-9A-Z]{0,2}) [OR] # Block out any script trying to modify a _REQUEST variable via URL. RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} _REQUEST(=|\[|\%[0-9A-Z]{0,2}) # Return 403 Forbidden header and show the content of the root homepage RewriteRule .* index.php [F] # ## End - Rewrite rules to block out some common exploits. ## Begin - Custom redirects # # If you need to redirect some pages, or set a canonical non-www to # www redirect (or vice versa), place that code here. Ensure those # redirects use the correct RewriteRule syntax and the [R=301,L] flags. # ## End - Custom redirects ## # Uncomment following line if your webserver's URL # is not directly related to physical file paths. # Update Your Joomla! Directory (just / for root). ## # RewriteBase / ## Begin - Joomla! core SEF Section. # RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization}] # # If the requested path and file is not /index.php and the request # has not already been internally rewritten to the index.php script RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/index\.php # and the request is for something within the component folder, # or for the site root, or for an extensionless URL, or the # requested URL ends with one of the listed extensions RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} /component/|(/[^.]*|\.(php|html?|feed|pdf|vcf|raw))$ [NC] # and the requested path and file doesn't directly match a physical file RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f # and the requested path and file doesn't directly match a physical folder RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d # internally rewrite the request to the index.php script RewriteRule .* index.php [L] # ## End - Joomla! core SEF Section. I just put this line and no more error: RewriteCond %{HTTP:X-GT-Lang} ^$
Apr 25, 2012 9:00 am by Edvard
If you are having issues with www redirect, you can send us your hosting and website administration access and we will sort the issues for you. Please use the contact us form on our home page to send the access info.
Apr 27, 2012 1:15 am by sharulhafiz
i've send you the email, hope can get quick reply, tq This is currently .htaccess file ##wordpress default htaccess setting## RewriteEngine On RewriteBase / RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L] # uploaded files RewriteRule ^([_0-9a-zA-Z-]+/)?files/(.+) wp-includes/ms-files.php?file=$2 [L] # add a trailing slash to /wp-admin RewriteRule ^([_0-9a-zA-Z-]+/)?wp-admin$ $1wp-admin/ [R=301,L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -f [OR] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d RewriteRule ^ - [L] RewriteRule ^[_0-9a-zA-Z-]+/(wp-(content|admin|includes).*) $1 [L] RewriteRule ^[_0-9a-zA-Z-]+/(.*\.php)$ $1 [L] RewriteRule . index.php [L] # requests from our network will have X-GT-Lang header RewriteCond %{HTTP:X-GT-Lang} ^$ RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^utm.my RewriteRule (.*) http://www.utm.my/$1 [R=301,L]
Apr 27, 2012 5:02 pm by Yana
Hi, You are redirecting utm.my to http://www.utm.my . You need to disable the redirect for all users or at least for requests from our network. If you can send your hosting panel access, I'll configure it for you.
Apr 30, 2012 5:30 am by sharulhafiz
could you just change my domain from utm.my to www.utm.my so that my translation domain would be like ms.www.utm.my ar.www.utm.my the wordpress is doing the redirection since i installed it on www.utm.my, not utm.my. does enterprise version cover pro version too?
Apr 30, 2012 3:07 pm by Yana
Hi, We will change the license and let you know.
May 2, 2012 3:06 am by sharulhafiz
I've got your email, thanks for your help, the site works great now. We have a lot of subdomains, more than 100, I dont think is practical if you need to register each of them. We plan to use the enterprise for out main website and pro version for all the subdomain, do we need to buy for the pro version or we are entitle for that since we bought the enterprise?
May 2, 2012 10:02 pm by Yana
Hi, The licenses must be activated for both versions.
May 3, 2012 12:50 am by sharulhafiz
So, we need to buy the pro version too?
May 4, 2012 9:49 am by Edvard
Yes.