Forum Archive - Internal Server Error on Drupal 6

Internal Server Error on Drupal 6
Aug 9, 2011 7:24 am by Rar9
Hello Edvard, I'm still waiting for a possible solution to get your Gtranslate Pro to work correctly with my Drupal 6 website. The Site has currently 2 Languages which I manually translate. Englisch is default to Gtranslate & German If I add the given code to the .htaccess, my German Translation also gets Google- translated which is not what I want: # gtranslate config RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2})/(.*)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1&url=$2 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2})$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^(zh-CN)/(.*)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1&url=$2 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^(zh-CN)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^(zh-TW)/(.*)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1&url=$2 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^(zh-TW)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1 [L,QSA] If I used your modified Code I get an "Internal Server Error" on my web-site which is unfortunately useless. # gtranslate config RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/en # the language code to be excluded RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/de # the language code to be excluded RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2})/(.*)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1&url=$2 [L,QSA] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/en # the language code to be excluded RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/de # the language code to be excluded RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2})$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^(zh-CN)/(.*)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1&url=$2 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^(zh-CN)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^(zh-TW)/(.*)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1&url=$2 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^(zh-TW)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1 [L,QSA] Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator to inform of the time the error occurred and of anything you might have done that may have caused the error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log. PLEASE Help since I´m waiting since Oct 2010 for a soluation to this Problem. :roll: Robert
Re: Internal Server Error on Drupal 6
Aug 9, 2011 9:27 pm by Edvard
Please post your .htaccess file here.
Aug 10, 2011 9:05 am by Rar9
I send it to your Gmail address
Aug 10, 2011 4:14 pm by Edvard
Try this: RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/en [NC] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/de RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/(.*)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1&url=$2 [L,QSA] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/en [NC] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/de RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1 [L,QSA]
Aug 11, 2011 8:31 am by Rar9
seams to work way better, THANK YOU :-) I only needed to turn off the Language Switcher which did´t work. Unfortunately now I get for the non ENG /DE translated versions the following error: If I want to see the second or any other following pages of my VIEW i get a blank page. first page ..... /fr <- translates fine second page ..... /fr/Asset-list%3Fpage%3D1 <- not working should be: first page .... /de second page .... /de?page=1 This means the redirect is not working properly. Any solution on this?
Aug 11, 2011 8:44 am by Rar9
Just tried setting the Gtranslate Module to "on the Fly" to work around the above problem, but here the German text now also get´s google translated. Is this not linked to the .htaccess?
Aug 12, 2011 10:45 pm by Edvard
I think that you are using the old version. I have sent you the new one to your email address. You need to uninstall the old version delete the cache and install the new one.
Aug 14, 2011 6:12 pm by Rar9
Hello, I´ve installed the new Version you send to me, but the when I try to View the 2nd page of my Drupal View it ends up in a blank page.... so no real change here. :( In addition I now have a translation limit. My page currently on has partial translations.
Aug 15, 2011 8:15 am by Rar9
Hello, I´ve also tried switching from Google to bing, but my website only get translated partially with the last version that you have send to me. Currently I believe installing the old version will bring back the best wanted effect.
Aug 17, 2011 10:14 am by Edvard
You need to use the new version. Over time the partial translation issue will be solved. Also post here the page address where you see the blank page.
Aug 18, 2011 1:04 pm by Rar9
Hello, I´ve installed the new version that you sent to me and set it up to BING. Currently I still get some partial translation..... basically i need like 2-3 attempts till the page is fully translated. Basically the new version is a lot slower compared to the new version. :( Regarding the "black pages" it´s basically all following VIEWS´s pages (see Bottom of Homepage no 2....X) Homepage ENG http://www.website.de 2nd Views´s ENG http://www.website.de/?page=1 E.G. for CZ http://www.website.de/cs/ Display partially tranlated http://www.website.de/cs/Asset-list?page=1 results in a blank page if I choose a GTranslation...... wrong Redirect. In addition I also can´t get back from translation when using the Language switcher.... E.g. If I press the German Flag I end up http://www.website.de/cs/de and not http://www.website.de/de Is your Gtranslate Module really Drupal compatible or can´t it be combined with the Language switcher module? Cheers Robert
Aug 19, 2011 2:03 pm by Edvard
If you wait the partial translation issue will be fixed automatically over time. If you want to use your current language switcher you need to add class="nturl" to the <a> tag and you will not get double language URLs. However, there is a Drupal version available and you can use that instead. I don't see blank pages.