Forum Archive - eu/et/hu?Itemid=1179

eu/et/hu?Itemid=1179
Apr 3, 2013 5:51 pm by vivacomputers
Hello, today my hosting shut my site down due to big traffic. When I looked into it the suspect became this: vivacomputers.nl/eu/et/hu?Itemid=1179. I get a lot of landcodes at once. Is this normal? I think not and also took a long time to let the page load. I took the linkpartner page (were the url belongs to) for a moment offline to first investigate before they really kick me of the web :? . I hope somebody can help me with this.
Re: eu/et/hu?Itemid=1179
Apr 4, 2013 3:06 pm by Edvard
Hi, When you try to open vivacomputers.nl/eu/et/hu should redirect you to vivacomputers.nl/eu/ if that doesn't happen, then you have issues in your .htaccess file with GTranslate rewrite rules which are not set correctly. Please check out the documentation and set them exactly as described in the manual. If you are having issues with big traffic and your host is not able to handle them, you may try to upgrade your Pro license to Enterprise and we will take care of the translations and language hosting. Thanks!
Apr 5, 2013 4:55 am by vivacomputers
Hello Yana, thanks that did the trick! It went to eu. About the Enterprise version I will see what I can do about it. If there is to much traffic then I will see what I can do. Thank you!
Apr 5, 2013 3:25 pm by Yana
Hi, I have made all necessary configurations and added redirect rule for indexed pages.

Try GTranslate with a free 15 day trial