Forum Archive - Joomla and GTranslate issues

Joomla and GTranslate issues
Jul 23, 2017 8:23 am by wael
Hi, I am using Gtranslate with Joomla and Jomsocial, I am using the paid version of Gtranslate so I can edit the translation. Now, my problem is that when a user choose any language other than the default language (English) then sign in the site will successfully sign him in but redirect him to the default page with the default language. second thing is that when you sign up after choosing different language than the default, then fill the first form and click next an error will pop ups saying (Invalid token). am sure the problem is not with the site because I used the free version of GTranslate before and these problem were not found, but the paid version changing the url which in my opinion causing these problems. please any help, I have dead line to the end of this month to solve this. website address: http://noah-ark.org/
Re: Joomla and GTranslate issues
Aug 10, 2017 9:37 am by Edvard
Hi, This issue has been resolved through our live chat. If you still need help, please let us know. Thanks!