Forum Archive - Missing Form Label (WCAG)

Missing Form Label (WCAG)
May 8, 2018 4:04 pm by adam.singer
When I add the latest version of your Joomla extension to my Joomla 3.8.7 site and test it with the [https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/wave-evaluation-tool/jbbplnpkjmmeebjpijfedlgcdilocofh?hl=en-US]Wave Tool Chrome Browser Extension[/url] for WCAG accessibility it throws an error "Missing form label" for your extension. I have configured the extension to only show certain languages and chosen the "Flags" option and that is all. I notice in the error it's in the option list for selecting the languages and it's on the ones that I have chosen to hide in the back end, thanks!
Re: Missing Form Label (WCAG)
May 8, 2018 5:05 pm by Yana
Hi, Please ost website address o contact us via live chat support so we can help.
Sep 20, 2018 2:05 pm by xyzb
Hey, Go in the GT plugin admin - settings, scroll down to the widget code area and add the form label there - aria-label="whatever" . <select onchange="doGTranslate(this);" class="notranslate" id="gtranslate_selector" aria-label="select"> That will fix the problem.
Sep 27, 2018 10:40 am by Edvard
Thank you!