Forum Archive - MooFAQ + GTranslate

MooFAQ + GTranslate
Mar 25, 2017 8:41 am by stevebuckley
Hello, I've been using MooFAQ 1.5 for some time now (great extension) and today installed GTranslate the Google Language Translation extension. MooFAQ and GTranslate get on fine when you use GTranslate in Google Default mode, but ideally I'd like to use the "On The Fly (jQuery mode)" mode if possible. But if you do it doesn't translate the MooFAQ when a menu is set to MooFAQ ยป Category mode, it will translate a normal article fine but not in MooFAQ mode if you like. If you go back to using Google Default mode it translates MooFAQ just fine, but jQuery mode doesn't. Have you seen this before? I assume its to do with both extensions using jQuery? Would there be any plans to resolve this do you know. I'm not saying its the fault of MooFAQ BTW, probably just a clash between the two extensions. Thanks I didn't get the right answer from the internet.
Re: MooFAQ + GTranslate
Mar 25, 2017 12:59 pm by Yana
Hi, Please post your website address , so we can check it.