I moved the web server, and GTranslate stopped working

Popular automatic website translation tool

I moved the web server, and GTranslate stopped working

Postby lifestyledesign » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:18 pm

I moved the web server, and GTranslate stopped working.
I am not sure if it is server environment issue or license issue.

Can we use "license.dat" even if we move our server?
I got the error message as below.

http://www.lifestyle-design.jp/en/

܃ EiXłB<!-- generated by GTranslate Pro v3.141 on Wed, 30 Mar 2011 11:16:58 +0900 visit http://edo.webmaster.am/gtranslate -->


php-5.3.6 is installed, and ioncube seems working.
lifestyledesign
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:15 pm

Re: I moved the web server, and GTranslate stopped working

Postby Edvard » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:28 pm

Hi,

If your domain name is the same you shouldn't have any problems with
the license.

Please check if your new server meets the requirements. You can upload info.php file from the product package into gtranslate folder and access it, to see if you have all the necessary libraries.

Regards,

Edvard
Regards,

Edvard Ananyan - GTranslate Team

Please leave your feedback on your CMS plugin directory. It is very important for us!
Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate WordPress
Google Translate Drupal
Edvard
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4184
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:54 pm
Location: Yerevan, Armenia


  • Related Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

2GLux