Forum Archive - GT I need not in you!

GT I need not in you!
Sep 29, 2013 2:58 pm by trotsak
We were unable to receive payment for the upcoming month for your pen4pals.com website. Please add funds in your PayPal account and we will retry to get payment again on 03:00:00 Oct 04, 2013 PDT. As a courtesy we are prolonging your license until that date. I need not in your gate-for-spam-service!
Re: GT I need not in you!
Sep 29, 2013 7:24 pm by Edvard
Hi, Can you describe what is the problem and what you mean by that? Thank you!
Oct 3, 2013 2:51 am by trotsak
I have get many spam bots from IP of your server for GT Enterprise.
Oct 3, 2013 1:24 pm by Yana
Hi, It is not from our IP address. You will see our IP address instead of the visitor's/bots IP because all the requests for the translated pages go trough our server. You should analyze your traffic and block spam bots on your server.
Oct 4, 2013 3:05 pm by trotsak
I have blocked your IP and now all is OK.
Oct 4, 2013 3:24 pm by Yana
Hi, If you block our IP address you cannot see the translated versions.
Oct 26, 2013 3:25 am by trotsak
Yes! But if I open your IP I will have many bots! So back my money for your "service".
Oct 26, 2013 3:29 pm by Yana
Hi, It is not from our IP address. You will see our IP address instead of the visitor's/bots IP because all the requests for the translated pages go trough our server. You should analyze your traffic and block spam bots on your server.
Oct 28, 2013 9:41 am by Edvard
Why you do not want to block only the bots you do not want to crawl your site? It is possible to do and you may talk to your webmaster and ask to do that for you. If your webmaster will have questions, we are ready to answer them. Thank you!

Try GTranslate with a free 15 day trial