Forum Archive - New to GTranslate

New to GTranslate
Nov 15, 2011 1:54 pm by ssjaimia
hi, i'm using the free version of GTranslate, and encounter some problems, not sure if they can be solved, if so, i'll consider upgrading to the pro version. environment: Joomla 1.7 + JReviews + JomSocial - i'm using the On Fly mode, and the "Sign in with Facebook" button image is gone; - when i do the searching, the search results page is not translated; - when i click on one of the article/listing from the searching results, that listing page is also not translated; - the JReviews plugin "My Favorites" is duplicated using On Fly mode (but not in Google Default mode); - the navigation in "My Favorites" is not working after translation; - can the language chooser not to be translated, coz it seems doesn't make sense when i want to change the language but not sure what's the language chooser talking about thanks.
Re: New to GTranslate
Nov 15, 2011 2:15 pm by Edvard
What is your website address? Try to use the Redirect translation method if you want to upgrade to the Pro. It will be possible to exclude parts of your page from being translated in the Pro.
Nov 15, 2011 2:39 pm by ssjaimia
hi, i have just PM my site to you, you can take a look on those issues i mentioned, thanks.
Nov 17, 2011 6:28 pm by Edvard
Hi, I can see that your are using On Fly jQuery method and it works OK. If you want to go Pro, try to use Redirect translation method.
Nov 19, 2011 9:02 am by ssjaimia
no, it doesn't work on the result page, you can try search something, and the results page cannot be translated.
Nov 21, 2011 11:40 am by Edvard
Hi, I can see that on the results page you have more than one jQuery library loaded. You may check the html source code to find out them. The Pro version doesn't use jQuery, so it will work OK.