Newbie con Gtranslate

Popular automatic website translation tool

Newbie con Gtranslate

Postby inovamedics » Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:09 pm

Hi, i have a Joomla 1.6.6 site with a template bought with Monster Template. I have installed Gtranslate Free for evaluation and i have the follow problems:

- If i select OnFly, it does not work.

- If I select Redirect, it works fine, but, when you select another language it translates fine, but, my main menu appears without design, only the words translated. My template use the Maxi Menu CK for Joomla 1.6.

I am going to leave my site with redirect and i preciate your comments and support.

My site: http://www.ronquido.mx

My best regards.
Ricardo.
inovamedics

Re: Newbie con Gtranslate

Postby Edvard » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:15 pm

Your theme uses another jQuery liblary: /templates/theme739/javascript/jquery-1.4.2.min.js

You can try to unload jQuery from GTranslate, there is an option for that. If that doesn't help, then you need to unload it from your template.
Regards,

Edvard Ananyan - GTranslate Team

Please leave your feedback on your CMS plugin directory. It is very important for us!
Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate WordPress
Google Translate Drupal
Edvard
Site Admin

Postby pandit8982 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:47 am

Hi Edvard,

I used the same steps you told I Install the Fresh joomla version(1.7) and then install Gtranslate module , user Jquery On fly method it did noting and not showing any error too

I update the Jquery version on default.php "http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js"
but noting wonder

Please provide us any new solution to resolve this error
pandit8982

Postby Edvard » Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:00 pm

Hi,

As of Dec 1 the On Fly translation method is closed: update-required-continue-using-the-free-version-t1250.html
Regards,

Edvard Ananyan - GTranslate Team

Please leave your feedback on your CMS plugin directory. It is very important for us!
Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate WordPress
Google Translate Drupal
Edvard
Site Admin