Forum Archive - older version of gtranslate pro problem

older version of gtranslate pro problem
Dec 18, 2012 9:04 am by tecmar
today I tried to access my website all works fine and when I choose a language it get translated but once I click on any link in my menu bar instead of the page opening in my website it opens in google translate instead of my site. I suspected that there is a problem in the redirect because if I want to access http://mydomain.com/fr/video.html for example it works but if I press the button in my menu that take me to this link it open google translator and it's out of my site. now: -I checked the htaccess config nothing changed and it correct. -I change the menu module ( even that there was no problem before) -if I want to access pages in any language i can if I write the URL manualy in the browser bar( that means the page is being created in the cache of gtranslate folder) so what is the problem
Re: older version of gtranslate pro problem
Dec 18, 2012 8:22 pm by Yana
Hi, please make sure that you have enabled "Operate With Pro" option on the GTranslate free module settings page.