[Solved] One page gives error and banner problem

Popular automatic website translation tool

[Solved] One page gives error and banner problem

Postby mandb » Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:59 pm

Hi guys
I had installed gtranslate pro and all was fine until today when I made a change to an existing page. Now that page gives an error when you translate it. The page is http://www.mandbvets.com/contact-us.html The error shows as below:

Fatal error: Uncaught SoapFault exception: [s:Client] ArgumentOutOfRangeException: the parameter 'appId' must contain at least '16' characters Parameter name: appId : ID=3643.V2_Soap.Translate.DE5EEE9 in /home/mandbvet/public_html/gtranslate/translate.php:100 Stack trace: #0 /home/mandbvet/public_html/gtranslate/translate.php(100): SoapClient->__call('Translate', Array) #1 /home/mandbvet/public_html/gtranslate/translate.php(165): get_translation() #2 /home/mandbvet/public_html/gtranslate/translate.php(216): gtranslate() #3 /home/mandbvet/public_html/gtranslate/translate.php(465): translate(Array) #4 /home/mandbvet/public_html/gtranslate/translate.php(478): simple_html_dom_node->outertext() #5 /home/mandbvet/public_html/gtranslate/translate.php(478): simple_html_dom_node->outertext() #6 /home/mandbvet/public_html/gtranslate/translate.php(478): simple_html_dom_node->outertext() #7 /home/mandbvet/public_html/gtranslate/translate.php(478): simple_html_dom_node->outertext() #8 /home/mandbvet/public_html/gtranslate/translate.p in /home/mandbvet/public_html/gtranslate/translate.php on line 100

Also, the banner urls do not work on the translated page. i.e instead of going to the link url it goes to http://www.mandbvets.com/bg/component/b ... ck/10.html.

Can anybody help a newbie??
Thanks in advance
mandb

Re: One page gives error and banner problem

Postby Edvard » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:54 pm

Hi,

Did you add Bing Translate API key? If yes, you need to remove it, or add a correct one, but it is optional and there is no need for that.
Regards,

Edvard Ananyan - GTranslate Team

Please leave your feedback on your CMS plugin directory. It is very important for us!
Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate WordPress
Google Translate Drupal
Edvard
Site Admin

Postby mandb » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:32 pm

Thanks for your reply,
No, did not add the Bing API key....the only edits made to this page were in the body text. I am a bit baffled...
mandb

Postby Edvard » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:36 am

Hi,

Just sent the latest version for you on your email. Please replace all the files in gtranslate folder with the ones in general/gtranslate folder inside the attached package.
Regards,

Edvard Ananyan - GTranslate Team

Please leave your feedback on your CMS plugin directory. It is very important for us!
Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate WordPress
Google Translate Drupal
Edvard
Site Admin

Postby mandb » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:12 pm

Hi Edvard,

Thank you for that, But I have not received the email...???? Can you resend please?

Kind regards
mandb

Postby mandb » Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:28 pm

Hi Edvard

Thank you, yes I have it now...

I shall let you know if the problem is solved...

Kind regards
Alan
mandb