Forum Archive - Paid for Enterprise and have HUGE notice saying I haven' on

Paid for Enterprise and have HUGE notice saying I haven' on
Apr 16, 2013 8:32 pm by festivaldiaries
I am not happy! I have paid for Enterprise, money taken from my account and on my website when translating I get this: Your license is inactive or expired, please purchase GTranslate Enterprise! You have my money, it is taken every month, I want to know what and why this is happening. www.festivaldiaries.com Please look into this asap. Keith
Re: Paid for Enterprise and have HUGE notice saying I haven'
Apr 16, 2013 8:34 pm by festivaldiaries
PLUS I have edited some of the pages myself, GREEK, is this still available?
Apr 16, 2013 9:07 pm by Yana
Dear Keith , We will check your license ASAP. Yes, it keeps the cache on our server.
Apr 17, 2013 6:36 am by festivaldiaries
Its all working now, thankyou for the quick support, but I don't know how long people would have been seeing that? What would have caused the problem, as I don't want that to happen again? Many thanks Keith
Apr 18, 2013 10:02 am by Edvard
You domain name was with www prefix, however the license was without it. So the system couldn't recognize for which site you have paid and did not prolong your license for another month. Now the domain name is corrected. Thanks!