Forum Archive - Position gTranslate right justified in header

Position gTranslate right justified in header
Dec 14, 2011 2:34 am by mstolp
Edvard, please see http://cnusa.co. I want to locate the Flags & Language Drop-Down right justified in the header (to the right of the logo). I located the script in the header.php, which function seems to be working properly. I am trying to use CSS code to locate the Flags & Language Drop-Down right justified in header. Here is the present CSS code. #header { position: relative;} #header select { position: absolute; right: 20px; top: 100px; } As you can see the Flags are located left, and the Language-selector Drop-Down is to the right. Any suggestions how to also locate the Flags above the Language Drop-Down? Thanks Edvard. Mike
Re: Position gTranslate right justified in header
Dec 14, 2011 5:42 am by mstolp
I tweaked the CSS code a bit, and now it looks and works acceptably. Here is the present CSS code. #header select { right: 20px; top: 260px; } a.gflag { float: right; } #header { position: relative;} #header select { position: absolute; right: 30px; top: 260px; } Stumbling my way through. Mike
Re: Position gTranslate right justified in header
Dec 14, 2011 7:38 pm by Edvard
Good to hear that you have found a solution!