Forum Archive - Please help with installation

Please help with installation
May 2, 2012 8:53 pm by natastna2
Hello, I have just bought a pro license for Swedish-arctic-honey.com and I have installed the plugin and the free module. I have also installed the 4 lines of code into the sef.router.php as I have been told to do so that it will work with Joomsef. However, I am now getting: Fatal error: Class 'plgSystemGTranslate' not found in /home/swedisha/public_html/components/com_sef/sef.router.php on line 17 Please can you tell me how to fix this?
Re: Please help with installation
May 2, 2012 9:03 pm by Yana
Hi, Please send me the FTP and joomla backend login information and I'll try to solve the problem.
May 2, 2012 9:18 pm by natastna2
Hello Yana, thank you for your reply. I will email you the FTP details through your contact form now. I have removed the 4 lines from sef.router.php for the time being but please feel free to include them again.
May 2, 2012 9:24 pm by Yana
Hi, Could you please send Joomla backend admin username and password also?
May 2, 2012 11:59 pm by natastna2
Hello. I will email you my username and password for admin area now.
May 3, 2012 8:18 pm by natastna2
Hello. I have replied to your FTP request. Please let me know if you need anything else.
May 3, 2012 8:52 pm by Yana
Hi, The plugin installed. Pleas check. I've changed the Gtranslate cache folder permissions to 777and added the following lines to /www/components/com_sef/sef.router.php file // fix for gtranslate $uri =& JURI::getInstance(); $router =& $mainframe->getRouter(); plgSystemGTranslate::parseGTranslate($router, $uri); Also I've changed the GTranslate system plugin order to "-1"
May 16, 2012 5:51 am by lary
Hi ! Somebody help me,please ! My Gtranslater does not aktiv! I have a Windows 7. I have been install a Gt, but it not activ. Please!
May 16, 2012 11:59 am by Yana
Hi, Have you bought the GTranslate Pro version? Could you please post your website address so, I can check it ?