Forum Archive - Issue with New version of GTranslate

Issue with New version of GTranslate
Mar 4, 2011 7:30 pm by [email protected]
Hello Envard, We are using Gtranslate for our site. We are facing translation issue with new version of gtranslate. Before new version we were facing session issues. the old version of gtranslate was not managing session but translating working fine. Now in new version of gtranslate The Session working fine but translating not working proper. Actually we are using country code with URL and want to translate automatically according to country code. Sometimes gtranslate working but skip some words. Please let me know what's the issue. Following the one page where's some words skip: http://superstrands.com/it/virtuemart/c ... green.html There's config.php file. We specified api key but please let me know what would be specified username and password. Thanks, Neeraj
Re: Issue with New version of GTranslate
Mar 4, 2011 8:17 pm by Edvard
Hi, I can see the whole page is translated. If at some point you reach the daily limit for the API key and you don't have the translation cached, it will show the original version until the next day. You need to decide your username / password which will be used when editing the translations.
Re: Issue with New version of GTranslate
Mar 4, 2011 8:49 pm by [email protected]
HI Edvard, Thanks for replied. No there's no translating center body part text. please check carefully. I have changed API three times with different accounts. I am watching the page last one week. Giving still same result. I don't have any idea about cache that there cache is generating but i have checked cached folder of "it" country there's making cache. Thanks, Neeraj