Forum Archive - GTranslate Enterprise

GTranslate Enterprise
Jul 6, 2012 8:10 pm by Anita77
Hi, I know you are busy guys, but I really need some more help. I was in the beta test with GTranslate Enterprise and I was looking forward to get it. I bought it as soon as it was possible and I really like it. I just have some problems with it. I still need help with two drop-down lists (Archives and Categories). They don't work when people use the different language translations. They end up in the swedish page instead of the translated page. The only drop-down list that is working is "Author" and it is because I got help from you. http://mormonlady.se/ Thank you :-)
Re: GTranslate Enterprise
Jul 9, 2012 1:10 pm by Yana
HI, You can ask your developer to make necessary changes.
Jul 9, 2012 9:38 pm by Anita77
Hi, Oh, that will be a problem, because he has tried very much and still he can't solve the problem.. and he also asked his friends, and they didn't know either. Regards
Jul 9, 2012 10:19 pm by Yana
Hi, Could you please ask your developer to contact us and we will instruct him?
Jul 17, 2012 4:49 am by sundbergmedia
Hi, I'm the developer at mormonlady.se. As anita wrote we have a problem with the archives and categories dropdowns under translated subpages, the authors dropdown menu works fine though. We need a way to access the current subdomain url to be able to write the redirects relative to the subdomain. I suspect you have encountered this problem before and might have a quick fix. You can contact me either in this thread or at fredrik[at]sundbergmedia.com Hopefully I just need to be pointed in the right direction so to speak. Thanks in advance Fredrik
Jul 17, 2012 1:39 pm by Edvard
Hi, You can just use relative URL in the javascript which makes the redirect and it will work. I have fixed the other one which works now the same way.