Forum Archive - Problem gtranslate Enterprise with SH404SEF

Problem gtranslate Enterprise with SH404SEF
Dec 10, 2015 6:51 pm by allam2002
recently i installed sh404sef in my site [url]emperorsource.com[/url] so: first: sh404sef dosn't see any url from the translated pages and that makes a lot of problems such as when you select any language from the module it redirect to a blog page that has the same page title of the home page in its URL http://af.emperorsource.com/fashion-blog/garment-accessories-supplier second : is there any way to add the translated pages to Sitemap . i have jsitemap pro component to auto create sitemaps but it only see the main language.
Re: Problem gtranslate Enterprise with SH404SEF
Dec 10, 2015 6:56 pm by Edvard
Hi, I'm not sure I understand about the first problem. Can you please provide more details? There is no need to add a sitemap for language subdomains, you just need to provide sitemap for your domain. However you can do that manually by modifying your current xml file to add language subdomains and create one sitemap per language. We recommend creating a HTML sitemap on your original website like we do: https://gtranslate.io/sitemap Thanks!
Dec 10, 2015 7:22 pm by allam2002
for the first problem please visit emperorsource.com and select any language from gtranslate module and check the url of the language selected. sh404 redirect the url to blog page not home page
Dec 10, 2015 7:25 pm by Edvard
Can you try disabling jch_optimize plugin? It seems that it cached the javascript in a wrong way, so now it redirects to fashion-blog. Thanks!