Problem installing Gtranslate Pro in Wordpress

Popular automatic website translation tool

Problem installing Gtranslate Pro in Wordpress

Postby jorge.acinesgon » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:46 pm

Hi, I have followed all the steps included in the readme.txt file, and there is something that is not working fine. My domain, www.acinesgon.com now supports folder languages, f.ex. www.acinesgon.com/en/, but the website content is not translated automatically. The edit feature seams to work, but the most important feature don't. Can someone from the GTranslate Team help me? how to send the FPT access information to get support? Thanks!
jorge.acinesgon

Re: Problem installing Gtranslate Pro in Wordpress

Postby Yana » Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:48 pm

Hi,
You are now using Google default translation method. You should use Redirect translation method to get SEF URLs. Ypo can use contact form on our homepage to send FTP access and Wordpress admin username and password.
Regards,

Yana Ghahramanyan - GTranslate Team

Please leave your feedback on your CMS plugin directory. It is very important for us!
Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate WordPress
Google Translate Drupal
Yana

Postby Ferrry » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:03 pm

Hi,
I have the same problem - my domain http://www.saltr.cz now supports languages like http://www.saltr.cz/it/, but the website content is still in default language (czech). I tried to change all possible settings you mentioned in the instruction file, but still can't find the solution. Also the cache/xx files are still empty. Could you help me, please?
Thanks.
Ferrry

Postby Yana » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:08 pm

Hi,
I can see that you've exceeded API key usage limit. Please remove it .
Regards,

Yana Ghahramanyan - GTranslate Team

Please leave your feedback on your CMS plugin directory. It is very important for us!
Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate WordPress
Google Translate Drupal
Yana