Forum Archive - Problem with extentions after stoping Gtranslate service

Problem with extentions after stoping Gtranslate service
Jul 9, 2016 11:07 am by schvarzy
Hello, I have stopped using GTranslate for over 1 year now and when I do a search of my site on google ipoolsupplies.com , I have many URLs still with prefix of languages like de.ipoolsupplies.com, sv.ipoolsupplies.com and so on. Clicking on those URL send people to a page that the license has expired and shows many advertisements.... How can I do for a redirect from all those URLs to the main one ipoolsupplies.com to stop this? Thanks Frederic
Re: Problem with extentions after stoping Gtranslate service
Jul 9, 2016 8:28 pm by Yana
Hi, If you do not use GTranslate go to your hosting control panel and remove all gtranslate CNAME records .
Jul 11, 2016 8:12 am by schvarzy
Hi, Where do I find those? I dont see anything with those. Thanks, Frederic
Jul 11, 2016 11:22 am by Yana
Hi, You need to login to your hosting control panel . Here is the link http://ipoolsupplies.com/cpanel" rel="nofollow" target="_blank Go to DNS zone editor and remove gtranslate records.
Jul 12, 2016 7:41 am by schvarzy
Hello, Thanks, that worked but... now, how could I redirect links from fr.ipoolsupplies.com to ipoolsupplies.com, and also all the other ones started with 2 letters to ipoolsupplies.com ? THanks Frederic
Jul 12, 2016 12:02 pm by Yana
Hi, You can try the following rule RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)\.ipoolsupplies\.com$ /ipoolsupplies.com? [L,R=301]
Jul 13, 2016 7:43 am by schvarzy
Thanks for your quick reply. It does not seem to work. Any other suggestion?
Jul 13, 2016 12:30 pm by Yana
Hi, Please check the following post can-block-page-from-translation-t3966.html#p17432