Forum Archive - Problem with Sobi and GTranslate Pro

Problem with Sobi and GTranslate Pro
Dec 22, 2011 7:11 pm by oracle
Hello, i buy GTranslate Pro (yesterday) and install it on my Website (Joomla 1.5). I use Sobi2 on my website and have some issues with gtranslate now. Example: If i go to the Detail of an entry and change the language i receive error 404. If i change the language in the category view to english and back to the main language german the website will loop and show a white page. And if i change the language on the frontpage and click on an entry, the entry dont open in other language than the main language. You write on your Website "† Includes free support and one time integration." Please integrate it correctly on my website. Thanks in advance Sorry for my bad english ;-) For website details please contact me. kind regards, oracle
Re: Problem with Sobi and GTranslate Pro
Dec 25, 2011 2:47 pm by Edvard
Hi, Please use the PM button on the right to send FTP and joomla admin access details.
Jan 2, 2012 9:18 pm by oracle
Hi Edvard, when can you check my site? i have sent the access to you on Monday 26. December. kind regards, oracle
Jan 14, 2012 11:09 pm by oracle
Hi, I wait since 3 weeks but no one help me! Where is your support? Kr, Oracle
Jan 16, 2012 11:50 am by Edvard
Hi, Sorry for making you wait so long. Please check: http://www.domain.com/en/agenturen/deut ... ur_78.html http://www.domain.com/en/girls/sandy_81.html It is fixed. You need to change domain.com with your domain name in the links above.