Forum Archive - Redirect sub-domain to new domain

Redirect sub-domain to new domain
Aug 16, 2016 7:43 pm by minion
Hi, I have domain zelenazeme.cz Can I install GT Translate modul (Joomla) and create sub-domain en.zelenazeme.cz and then redirect to greenland.com? I need language tag as en and website translate from cz to en. Thanks Rudolf
Re: Redirect sub-domain to new domain
Aug 17, 2016 6:44 am by Yana
Hi, Yes, please subscribe to our service and you will be able to use sub-domain structure links for translated versions. Do you want to see English translated version on greenland.com domain ? If yes you need to subscribe to the Enterprise version . Please note that you cannot use 2 URLs en.zelenazeme.cz and greenland.com at the same time for the same language.
Aug 22, 2016 12:02 am by minion
Hi, thanks for Your reply. I have subscription and of course Enterprise Subscritpion, this is not a problem. 1.Another domain for some subdomain So, now I created 50 subdomains. Some subdomain I want redirect to another domain: fr.greenland.com -> www.terreverte.fr es.greenland.com -> www.tierraverde.es sv.greenland.com -> www.gronjord.sv it.greenland.com -> www.terra verde.it nl.greenland.com -> www.groeneaarde.nl dk.greenland.com -> www.grønnejord.dk sk.greenland.com -> www.zelenakrajina.sk but remaining domain I want leave as subdomain: af.greenland.com ar.greenland.com az.greenland.com ...... How can I make it? 2. Add to Google Search - url I added non-www website greenland.com to search console. Have to I all subdomain add to Search Console separately? Do you have a manual? 3. Add to Google Search - sitemaps How can I make sitemaps? Need for every subdomain separately? Now I have sitemap only for greenland.com/index.php?option=com_osmap&view=xml&id=1 but for subdomain (etc. dk.greenland.com/index.php?option=com_osmap&view=xml&id=1 I see blank page ....
Aug 22, 2016 7:02 am by Yana
Hi, 1. You will neeed to login to your hosting control panel and create DNS CNAME records for your domains. They should point to our server 94.23.220.123 . We will activate the licenses. Also you will need to remove CNAMe records for sub-domains. fr.greenland.com - es.greenland.com sv.greenland.com - it.greenland.com - nl.greenland.com - dk.greenland.com - sk.greenland.com - After activation you should make changes in language selector code and add appropriate domain in <a > tag href attribute instead of sub-domains. 2. You just need to create sitemap for your original domain and put language selector on your template. Translated versions will be indexed automatically. 3. There is no need for that but if you want you can create sitemap.txt for each language and submit to google. I would recommend to create sitemap.html page like on our website https://gtranslate.io/sitemap I noticed that it redirects me to http://www.greenland.com/en/index.php/? ... w=xml&id=1 and I cannot see your original sitemap. Please correct it
Sep 26, 2016 4:29 am by minion
Hi, thanks for info. So I setup first domain: 1. Basic domain is www.hanf-gesundheit.de. For spanish language we bought domain aceite-de-cbd.es and I setup redirect to Your server. 2. We sad "you should make changes in language selector code and add appropriate domain in <a > tag href attribute instead of sub-domains." What do You mean? a. turn off translating for spanish languagish? b. how can I edit mod_gtranslate and add this domain in my selector? Thanks Rudolf
Sep 27, 2016 3:03 pm by Yana
Hi, 1. We will activate aceite-de-cbd.es for Spanish version 2. You will need to edit /modules/mod_gtranslate/tmpl/default.php . It will require some programming skills. It will be easier to use free html code instead and change href tag for Spanish flag.
Sep 29, 2016 12:40 pm by Yana
Hi, We have checked and noticed that you do not have GTranslate subscription. Please subscribe to the GTranslate Enterprise service here https://gtranslate.io/#pricing , so we can activate your license.
Oct 8, 2016 6:55 pm by minion
I don't understand :( we have subscription sure.... http://www.cbd-hemp-oil-drops.com/ = Enterprise licence by Minion Can You redirect == activate aceite-de-cbd.es for Spanish version? Thanks Rudolf
Oct 8, 2016 7:30 pm by minion
Hi, Sorry, I check info and my mistake :( we have only bussines subscription. How can we upgrade to Enterprise subscription for domain http://www.cbd-hemp-oil-drops.com ? Thanks Rudolf
Oct 9, 2016 2:29 pm by Yana
Hi, You can cancel your old subscription and subscribe to the Enterprise service here http://gtranslate.io/#pricing
Oct 11, 2016 8:02 am by minion
Thanks Yana, but if You cancel, I think no money refunded, isn't it? I make cancel and create new == I will pay bussines and Enterprise together :( Or You can send me money back from bussines subscription? Thanks Rudolf
Oct 11, 2016 8:08 am by Edvard
Hi, We will make a prorated refund. Thanks!
Oct 26, 2016 9:34 am by minion
Hi, we bought new GT Enterprise for domain cbd-hemp-oil-drops.com - GTranslate Order #43660. Can You make a prorated refund from GT Bussines from CheckID #38656834554856? Thanks. And now I think You can active first subdomain: aceite-de-cbd.es for Spanish version (es.cbd-hemp-oil-drops.com) Can You make active? Thanks again Rudolf
Oct 26, 2016 7:19 pm by Edvard
Hi, We have made the refund for you. Your Spanish domain is configured, make sure to change DNS A record for aceite-de-cbd.es, so it resolves to our IP address: 94.23.220.123 Thanks!
Nov 7, 2016 5:18 am by minion
Thanks for info. Now I need a. invoice for new subscription b. credit note for old invoice with specification: - 1 line - info about old invoice + price - 2 line - info about cach back + price - 3 line - total price Can You send me? I send question with chat last week, but without an answer. Thanks Rudolf
Nov 7, 2016 8:51 am by Yana
Hi, I have sent an invoice. Please check.
Nov 10, 2016 8:37 am by minion
Hi, thanks. Can You make active another domain? cbd-hamp-olie.dk for Danish version (dk.cbd-hemp-oil-drops.com) cbd-hampa-olja.se for Swedish version (se.cbd-hemp-oil-drops.com) cbd-hennepolie.nl for nl.cbd-hemp-oil-drops.com cbd-olej.sk for sk.cbd-hemp-oil-drops.com huile-de-cbd.fr for fr.cbd-hemp-oil-drops.com olio-di-cbd-canapa.it for it.cbd-hemp-oil-drops.com Thanks
Nov 10, 2016 10:40 am by Yana
Hi, Please make changes in your DNS zone file to point mentioned domains to our server IP address 94.23.220.123 . We will activate the licenses.
Nov 11, 2016 8:33 am by minion
So I setup Spanish domain, but subdomain in module not redirect :( 2. You will need to edit /modules/mod_gtranslate/tmpl/default.php . It will require some programming skills. It will be easier to use free html code instead and change href tag for Spanish flag. Waht do You mean? Change Spanish href tag from es.cbd-hemp-oil-drops.com to aceite-de-cbd.es manualy inside /modules/mod_gtranslate/tmpl/default.php manually? Thanks
Nov 11, 2016 8:37 am by Yana
Hi, Yes, you will need to manually change href tags and add your domains.
Nov 11, 2016 9:59 pm by minion
Hi, I setup www.olio-di-cbd-canapa.it to IP 94.23.220.123 (Your server) and olio-di-cbd-canapa.it to IP 46.234.114.210 (Our server with .httacess woth redirect from non-www to www) but I see error: An error occurred. Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable. Please try again later. If you see this error constantly and you are the system administrator of this resource then please make sure that you are not blocking our IP address: 94.23.220.123 Faithfully yours, GTranslate - Translation Proxy. https://gtranslate.io What's is wrong?
Nov 13, 2016 3:48 pm by Yana
Hi, Please make sure that you are not blocking our Ip address.