See More javascript link resetting Gtranslate.

Popular automatic website translation tool

See More javascript link resetting Gtranslate.

Postby [email protected] » Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:55 pm

Hi Edvard, I mentioned my problem in another thread but I'm not too sure of what to do to implement your solution. I can see the code in the extension for the product selector and there are two mentions of an expander class:

echo '<li id="sm_'.$id.'" style="display:none;"><a onclick="chp_SeeMore(\''.$id.'\')" class="chp_SeeMore"><span id="indctr_'.$id.'" class="expander">+</span> <span id="lnk_'.$id.'" >'.$seemore_w1.'</span></a></li>';
}

and

if ($set_open) {
echo '</span>';
if ($seemore_topbot=='bottom') {echo '<li id="sm_'.$id.'" style="display:none;"><a onclick="chp_SeeMore(\''.$id.'\')" class="chp_SeeMore"><span id="indctr_'.$id.'" class="expander">+</span> <span id="lnk_'.$id.'" >'.$seemore_w1.'</span></a></li>';}
}

If you could show me what to change these to to stop the javascript from clashing with Gtranslate I would be ecstatic. Thanks for your time. Ant.
[email protected]

Re: See More javascript link resetting Gtranslate.

Postby [email protected] » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:45 pm

I understand now:

echo '<li id="sm_'.$id.'" style="display:none;"><a href="javascript: return false;" onclick="chp_SeeMore(\''.$id.'\')" class="chp_SeeMore"><span id="indctr_'.$id.'" class="expander">+</span> <span id="lnk_'.$id.'" >'.$seemore_w1.'</span></a></li>';

Fixed it.

Thanks for getting back to me quickly with the upgrade Edvard. Hopefully won't talk to you for a while :-)

Regards,
Natastna2.
[email protected]

Re: See More javascript link resetting Gtranslate.

Postby Edvard » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:24 pm

Excellent!!!
Regards,

Edvard Ananyan - GTranslate Team

Please leave your feedback on your CMS plugin directory. It is very important for us!
Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate WordPress
Google Translate Drupal
Edvard
Site Admin