Test and improve positioning in search engines

Popular automatic website translation tool

Test and improve positioning in search engines

Postby armandocriteri » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:50 pm

In my site I installed wordpress http://www.armandocriteri.name two directories 'horizons' and 'associates', where 'horizons' is the default, then I installed pro gTranslate of both versions of the site. Now I have to make sure everything works. I would like to reduce the number of languages ​​so as to limit the amount of pages to be translated for google, I would also like to extend the translation to yahoo and bing.
A suggestion of such language is excluded gladly accepted.
Thank you.
Armando Criteri
armandocriteri

Re: Test and improve positioning in search engines

Postby Edvard » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:00 pm

Hi,

You need to install the Pro version in the www root idrectory. Also you need to insatll 2 free versions for each of your horizons and associates directories.

To reduce the number of languages you need to remove the languages you don't want from the language selector and also remove them from sitemap.txt file. I don't understand what you mean by "I would also like to extend the translation to yahoo and bing.". If you are asking about Yahoo and Bing search engines, then it will be added to them too. You can submit the sitemap.txt file to Bing, Yahoo and Google to make sure they will pick your site faster.
Regards,

Edvard Ananyan - GTranslate Team

Please leave your feedback on your CMS plugin directory. It is very important for us!
Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate WordPress
Google Translate Drupal
Edvard
Site Admin

Postby creater » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:53 pm

armandocriteri wrote:In my site I installed wordpress http://www.armandocriteri.name two directories 'horizons' and 'associates', where 'horizons' is the default, then I installed pro gTranslate of both versions of the site. Now I have to make sure everything works. I would like to reduce the number of languages ​​so as to limit the amount of pages to be translated for google, I would also like to extend the translation to yahoo and bing.
A suggestion of such language is excluded gladly accepted.
Thank you.
Armando Criteri

What is the need to install these two directory 'horizons' and 'associates' in wordpress...
creater

Postby Edvard » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:05 pm

It will enable the language selector there too.
Regards,

Edvard Ananyan - GTranslate Team

Please leave your feedback on your CMS plugin directory. It is very important for us!
Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate WordPress
Google Translate Drupal
Edvard
Site Admin