Forum Archive - Translation delay for many days and URL error

Translation delay for many days and URL error
May 14, 2014 11:11 am by goodipcamera
Hi, I have posted a topic to response the % error one week ago, you told me I need to wait for some time, but I went to check my webpage now, there are still many %errors, the translation speed is very slow, I want to know how long time I need to wait? I think no visitor can wait one website for so long time. I found if I use free version, the translation is immediately, why enterprise version I paid money is more slow? In addition, I enable URL translation, when I click the language navigator icon in a webpage (not homepage) , there is a 404 not found error. How can I resolve it? My website is : http://www.goodipcamera.com , youself can check it. Thank you.
Re: Translation delay for many days and URL error
May 14, 2014 11:18 am by Edvard
Whenever we discover new content on your website we translate it. If you see % it means that we haven't yet discovered new content. You may manually navigate in your site in different languages, so we can discover more new content. The translation is done in less than a minute when we discover new content. The question here is when we will discover new content. Free version works in a different way, it translates only one page on the fly and doesn't save it anywhere, while Enterprise translates parts of your page and saves it to be used on other pages which share the same content, so you may make edits and search engines can index your translated pages. You need to install the latest version of the GTranslate module on your website. You can find it here: https://code.google.com/p/joomla-gtrans ... loads/list Thank you!
May 15, 2014 2:40 am by goodipcamera
OK, I will try it. thank you. By the way, I made URL error to be correctly by setting cookie domain.
May 15, 2014 11:44 am by Edvard
Thank you!