I want to "Uninstall"gTranslate

Popular automatic website translation tool

I want to "Uninstall"gTranslate

Postby vega » Wed May 23, 2012 5:14 pm

I had somebody working on my website last year, and apparently he installed gtranslate. Now every page anyone goes to on my site, a popup comes up saying "*domain* please update your GTranslate..."

I am not even using GTranslate for anything on my site, and I cannot find where it is installed on my site. I have searched in the cPanel and File Manager on my site for gtranslate and nothing comes up.

I don't have joomla or wordpress or drupal, so can anyone tell me where the html "install" of gtanslate might be on my site? The guy who was working on my site is unreachable.
vega

Re: I want to "Uninstall"gTranslate

Postby Yana » Thu May 24, 2012 12:08 am

Hi,
Please check the source code of your website. I think you have the GTranslate general html code in it. What is your website address?
Regards,

Yana Ghahramanyan - GTranslate Team

Please leave your feedback on your CMS plugin directory. It is very important for us!
Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate WordPress
Google Translate Drupal
Yana

Postby vega » Thu May 24, 2012 1:39 pm

Hi Yana, thanks for the reply.

I checked the source code on the browser and there is some GTranslate HTML in there, indeed! Unfortunately, since the before mentioned web worker changed the site to PHP, I no longer understand where to find the code that causes many behaviors on my site. the url is ...
If you look there, are you able to see what file I can find the GTranslate code on so I can remove it? I looked on index.php, but it is not there.

Thanks.
Last edited by vega on Mon May 28, 2012 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vega

Postby Yana » Thu May 24, 2012 4:45 pm

Hi,
Please check indexnew.php file.
Regards,

Yana Ghahramanyan - GTranslate Team

Please leave your feedback on your CMS plugin directory. It is very important for us!
Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate WordPress
Google Translate Drupal
Yana