Forum Archive - Wordpress Gtranslate conflict with other plugin

Wordpress Gtranslate conflict with other plugin
Mar 15, 2011 10:41 pm by roli
In my wordpress 3.1 myhomeonline.eu site I use WP-property plugin. GTranslate works perfectly everywhere in the site, but if placed anywhere in the page of a given property, which is created by WP-property than Google map disappears and pictures, if opened are not placed in the center in frames, but open in new window without any formatting. Coud you help? Would appretiate your help and thanks for the plugin.
Re: Wordpress Gtranslate conflict with other plugin
Mar 16, 2011 11:16 am by Edvard
Hi, It can be a jQuery issue. Try to unload jQuery library from GTranslate. If it doesn't help, try to unload it from the other extension which uses it. You need to have no more than jQuery library on your site.
Re: Wordpress Gtranslate conflict with other plugin
Mar 16, 2011 11:37 pm by roli
Removing JQuery in GTranslate did the thing for me. Thanks a lot for quick response. Good luck with your good projects.