404 Joomla module Pro Version.

Popular automatic website translation tool

404 Joomla module Pro Version.

Postby natastna2 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:01 am

Hello Edvard,

We were trying to get the Joomla module working for my site www.seed-city.com a couple of weeks ago and you suggested upgrading to Joomla 1.5.22. I have now upgraded to that and I've installed a newer copy of the gtranslate module. Unfortunately, I'm still getting the same 404 errors whenever I try to use the plugin. Could you please take a look?

Regards,
Anthony.
natastna2

Re: 404 Joomla module Pro Version.

Postby natastna2 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:50 pm

Hello,

When I switch to using the Joomla module version, and I load my homepage, I'm taken to my main root / but the language is in /cs/. I've set the default language to English as far as I can see but it seems to think I should be in czech or something. I'm not sure whether this is the major cause of the problem but maybe it could help you to identify what's going wrong.

Regards,
Anthony.
natastna2

Postby maribel » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:30 pm

Can you tell me what you did for fix error 404? I have the same error.
maribel

Postby natastna2 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:46 pm

Hello, I haven't fixed the 404 errors. When I switch over to the joomla module version I get 404 pages when I click the flags but the homepage is translated into cs language automatically so I'm hoping that that problem may give Edvard something to work with.
natastna2

Postby Edvard » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:50 pm

Hi,

Can I still login with the old access details?
Regards,

Edvard Ananyan - GTranslate Team

Please leave your feedback on your CMS plugin directory. It is very important for us!
Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate WordPress
Google Translate Drupal
Edvard
Site Admin

Postby natastna2 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:39 pm

Yes, you should be able to login with all the old details. Thank you for your time. Getting this working would be excellent. There must be some difference between smell stoppers and seed city that im not seeing.
natastna2

Postby natastna2 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:41 pm

If you temporarily remove the htaccess rules regarding the old non-Joomla version and activate the Gtranslate plugin you'll see the problem I am having. I do not know why it would choose cs as the default language for my website but hopefully that will lead us to the solution :-) Thank you for your time. Regards, Anthony.
natastna2

Postby natastna2 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:24 pm

Hello Edvard, have you had any luck? In addition to not being able to get the Joomla module to work, I'm now getting error messages such as this:

Fatal error: Uncaught SoapFault exception: [s:Client] TranslateApiException: GenericError : ID=3644.V2_Soap.Translate.C6D56BB in /home/connectc/public_html/seed-city.com/gtranslate/translate.php:100 Stack trace: #0

when I translate to certain languages such as /af/. I could really use some assistance. This error is not showing on Smell Stoppers so I really need to get the Joomla module version working for Seed City. Please help. Regards, Anthony.
natastna2

Postby natastna2 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:46 pm

My Smell Stoppers translate.php in /gtranslate is 90.72kb and my one in Seed City is 81.16kb. When I replace the Seed City one with the Smell Stoppers one I get "you do not have appropriate license" error message. Can you please send me the latest version of Gtranslate for my Seed City domain. If there's a 10kb difference there must be some new files. I keep asking for the updated version for Seed City but I've yet to receive anything. Even if it did work, I guess it would have no effect on the Joomla module version as the translate.php file is only used for the non-Joomla module version? Please can you take a look into this, it's working perfectly on Smell Stoppers but Seed City is causing a lot of problems. Regards, Anthony.
natastna2

Postby Edvard » Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:41 pm

Hi,

Please don't do anything. I'll get back to you soon.
Regards,

Please leave your feedback on your CMS plugin directory. It is very important for us!
Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate Drupal
Edvard
Site Admin

Postby natastna2 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:31 pm

Hello Edvard, I will not change anything but I really do need to get this Joomla module version working on Seed City. I have another shop I'm about to launch and would love to get another license, but I'd rather get what I have working first. For some reason today /af/ and zh-tw are now working but /hr/ is not. There's probably not much point in working on getting that fixed as now the on-the-fly version is unavailable it means a lot more to us to have the Joomla version as the translation should work all the way through the checkout. There must be some way to diagnose the cause of the 404 errors when using the Gtranslate plugin, I don't think my Joomla installation is odd in any way. Please just get back to me when you can. Thank you for your time. Regards, Anthony.
natastna2

Postby natastna2 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:23 pm

Hello Edvard, I'm still getting the SOAP errors on languages such as /af/. Am I right in thinking these errors can be fixed by upgrading to the latest version? If so can you please send me the latest version of Gtranslate for www.seed-city.com. I keep on asking but never receive anything. Fixing this problem is only a side issue to getting the Joomla module version working so if you could please look into that, I've sent you all the relevant details. Thank you for your time. Regards, Anthony.
natastna2

Postby Edvard » Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:57 am

Hi,

Yes, that should be fixed.

Can you please uninstall and reinstall ArtioSef? I think that should do the trick with 404 issue. Or may be you can give me a phpMyAdmin access to your database?
Regards,

Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate Drupal
Edvard
Site Admin

Postby natastna2 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:06 am

Hello Edvard, I'm still getting the SOAP errors on pages such as http://www.seed-city.com/af/ I can give you access to the mysql database as uninstalling and reinstalling artiosef would get rid of a big database file containing all our SEF urls and due to the selector there are thousands. Is this error message on: http://www.seed-city.com/af/ simply a result of it not being an upgraded version, can this be fixed? Thanks for getting back to me.

Regards,
Anthony.
natastna2

Postby Edvard » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:27 am

Yes, please send it, I'll look into it for you.
Regards,

Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate Drupal
Edvard
Site Admin

Postby natastna2 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:41 am

Hello Edvard, I'll pm you my cpanel login details now. It is important that the jos_sef_url table still be in place so that our indexed urls do not 404 so please be careful for that. The SOAP errors on http://www.seed-city.com/af/, can you address that at all? Regards, Anthony.
natastna2

Postby natastna2 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:07 am

Hello Edvard, I've PMed you the details. I am using the same version of Joomsef in smellstoppers but then the version of virtuemart is different so that may not mean that there is not a problem there. Please let me know if you find anything. Thanks for your time. Ant.
natastna2

Postby natastna2 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:01 pm

Hello Edvard,

There are still SOAP errors on http://www.seed-city.com/af/ and others. When you say you've fixed it, can you tell me what you've done? There's still a 10kb difference between the translate.php on Smellstoppers and the translate.php on Seed City which would suggest that they are different versions. Can you please update my Seed City Gtranslate or send me the newest version???

Regards,
Anthony.
natastna2

Postby natastna2 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:52 pm

Hello Edvard, when I turn off SEF urls altogether and erase the old htaccess rules and enable the Gtranslate plugin it does work fine and /af/ etc will work then so the problem with the Joomla modulel version is definitely to do with Joomsef. However, I have been over all the controls I can see differently between smell stoppers and seed city and I cannot find any that will fix the 404 errors in Seed City or cause a similar error in Smell Stoppers. I'm fairly sure, judging by some of your responses to other users that the SOAP errors I am experiencing on URLs such as http://www.seed-city.com/af/ are to do with my version being outdated so if you could either send me the updated version or update it yourself I would be grateful. For the Joomla module problems, if you have any ideas as to what could possibly be causing the 404 errors I would again be very grateful. Thank you for your time. Regards, Ant.
natastna2

Postby natastna2 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:33 am

Please can you respond Edvard. Thank you.
natastna2

Next