Forum Archive - 504 timeout calling a custom function

504 timeout calling a custom function
Nov 28, 2018 10:34 am by fabbrichetta
Hello, my woocommerce-based website use a custom ajax function that requires a lot of time to respond (up to 5 minutes). Basically, the functions creates a custom product and refresh the page. In translated version the product is created but the page does not refresh We get this error: Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 504 (Gateway Time-out) /en/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php:1 Is there a setting for this kind of issue? Something that prevents this timeout Thanks Marco
Re: 504 timeout calling a custom function
Dec 4, 2018 6:46 pm by Yana
Hi, The request time should be less than 15 seconds. Unfortunately we cannot change it. You will need to speed up the page. You can try to skip translation by using class="notranslate nturl" for that page or add page link in https://my.gtranslate.io/settings SKIP TRANSLATION OF PAGES section.