Forum Archive - Add Tamil Language - Numbers substituted

Add Tamil Language - Numbers substituted
Apr 6, 2016 10:48 am by trovaweb
Hello, i open this post to report that i cannot set Tamil language on my plugin for translating site. https://www.trovaweb.net/pro-life-integ ... ss-messina This is an example of a web page on my site, the buttons for different languages on top right i would exclude polish for tamil but in the joomla setting i cannot set it. As a second question when i translate a page, it substitute telephon numbers with others. You can check by clicking on a different language and check the telephon box. Waiting for a response, Best Regards
Re: Add Tamil Language - Numbers substituted
Apr 6, 2016 12:02 pm by Yana
Hi, 1. i cannot set Tamil language on my plugin for translating site. Please make sure that you are using the latest version of GTranslate free module. i would exclude polish for tamil but in the joomla setting i cannot set it. It will require additional programming on your side. You can get the current selected language using $_SERVER['HTTP_X_GT_LANG'] PHP variable and exclude Polish language for Tamil . 2. The issue is fixed. Please do replace XNUMX with the numbers while editing. XNUMX is a variable.
Apr 7, 2016 9:22 am by trovaweb
Hello, thanks for the first question, i downloaded the free module but there's no flag for tamil. How to add it?
Apr 7, 2016 12:12 pm by Yana
Hi, If you want to see the flag you can edit the .png file with image editor and add Tamil flag.
Apr 7, 2016 1:54 pm by trovaweb
Which is the .png file to edit?
Apr 7, 2016 2:01 pm by Yana
Hi, It depends on the flag size. For example if you are using 32px size you should edit /modules/mod_gtranslate/tmpl/lang/32.png
Apr 8, 2016 2:48 pm by trovaweb
Perfect, thank you very much. Everything's ok!
Apr 8, 2016 7:07 pm by Yana
You are welcome!