Forum Archive - Big translation problems.

Big translation problems.
Nov 2, 2015 1:47 am by htldisplay
Hi Edvard and Yana, After installation of the enterprise edition,the translation is only partly done, most of the english words are not translated,from URLs to contents. Can you help. It is a big problem for me.What's the reason. Thanks
Re: Big translation problems.
Nov 2, 2015 10:53 am by Yana
Hi, First we need to discover your content to translate it. You can add ?language_edit=1 to the end of the URL and edit the translations .
Nov 2, 2015 12:21 pm by htldisplay
It is not about editing ,editing is only for small part of the translation, now my problem is for each language 60% or more are untranslated...I have sent my hosting info to Edvard,but no response yet,please help.
Nov 2, 2015 1:56 pm by Yana
Hi, You can speed up the translation process by browsing your pages in different languages. Our system will discover the content and next time you will see the translated text.
Nov 2, 2015 3:50 pm by htldisplay
But after i open the pages of a different language, they are half English,half translated ones, what's the problems? Just need time to wait,or I browse thru these pages, even though they are half translated, then given some time everything will be okay? Links like below,half translated only.
Nov 3, 2015 12:05 pm by Yana
Hi, can you please check the text? For example I have checked Arabic version page 11. There is an untranslated word "dispplay" which is incorrect or "disainvalgustid"
Nov 4, 2015 6:55 am by htldisplay
Hi Yana,I have solved this problem,thanks a lot. Another issue is, how can i translate the URLs themselves into different languages? what is the method to set up that correctly? Thanks again.
Nov 4, 2015 11:49 am by Yana
Hi, To enable URL translation feature for your website you need to add the following code into the head tag of your pages. <meta name="uri-translation" content="on" />