Can I get rid of the google translation window?

Popular automatic website translation tool

Can I get rid of the google translation window?

Postby Anderberg » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:57 am

I have been using the GTranslate module on numerous websites, until I was hit along with everybody else by the Google-issue in december.

I have been using the free version, but am ok with buying the pro for my clients that are without a decent translation module at the moment in waiting for a solution. When using the translator on the frontpage here at GTranslate.com it works nice and smoothly, no temporarely google-window that opens while translating into another language.

Are you guys using the Bing-translation on yours here at GTranslate, is it something else in the pro version that makes it possible to still use it without all the irritating google-stuff that pops up?

Regards,
Anderberg

Re: Can I get rid of the google translation window?

Postby Yana » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:11 am

Hi,
GTranslate Pro version uses 'Redirect' translation method, you will have your translations available under domain.com/fr, domain.com/it, domain.com/de, etc URLs without google pop-up. You will be able to edit the translations manually.
API key is an optional feature and GTranslate Pro can work without Google Translate API or Bing Translator API key.
Regards,

Yana Ghahramanyan - GTranslate Team

Please leave your feedback on your CMS plugin directory. It is very important for us!
Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate WordPress
Google Translate Drupal
Yana

Re: Can I get rid of the google translation window?

Postby Anderberg » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:59 pm

Many thanks for a quick reply, that cleared things up. I am going to try the Pro version then.

/T
Anderberg