Forum Archive - Can't get URL translations or edit translations

Can't get URL translations or edit translations
May 26, 2016 7:31 pm by eureporter
Hi, As the title says I can't get URL translations working, or edit translations. I have an enterprise pro license with SSL support, my domain is www.eureporter.co Can I please can an update urgently because Google has just notified me of over 1000 missing URLs since the URL tag (eureporter.co/de) doesn't work, the subdomains are working fine (de.eureporter.co)
Re: Can't get URL translations or edit translations
May 27, 2016 8:13 am by Yana
Hi, To enable URL translation feature for your website you need to add the following code into the head tag of your pages. <meta name="uri-translation" content="on" /> Please note if you want to use SSL certificate for sub-domains you need to send wildcard ssl certificate (for *.eureporter.co) with the private key and we will install it on our server. to edit translations you need to add ?language_edit=1 to the end of the URL . For example https://hy.eureporter.co/?language_edit=1 You cannot use both sub-domain and sub-folder URL structure at the same time. It is normal that you cannot see the translation with eureporter.co/de . You should use de.eureporter.co Please let me know if you have any questions.