We built a site for a client in English and Portuguese, only to launch the site and have them say "Portuguese" needs to be the default language. Ugh!
So, I need to switch the site over and need some suggestions. Changing the default language setting in gTranslate does not do the trick.
I'm using gTranslate Pro, so I've customized the translations on each page... I'm just trying to avoid going through and changing every page... and avoid any problems that might occur (like when I change the default language to Portuguese and then the translation doesn't work anymore - which is what it seems to be doing).