I am posting here because I have sent multiple emails and I haven't heard back from you. I understand you are busy with the new upgrade, but I would appreciate it if you could please direct me on how to get Gtranslate up and running with our new url.
The old url is http://IntegrallyWell.com. and this is the one used to purchase the license. We have permanently re-directed the old url to http://HanneleTampio.com
I have changed the robots.txt file and the sitemap.txt file with the new domain HanneleTampio.com, but Gtranslate Pro is still not working.
Please let me know if there is anything else i need to change. The language sites have been down for several days and I need to get them back up as soon as possible.
Also, please note we have received the upgrade files but they were directed to the old url. I won't upgrade until we get Gtranslate Pro operating properly on our new url HanneleTampio.com