Forum Archive - Need config help for pro version: only partial translations

Need config help for pro version: only partial translations
May 2, 2013 4:10 am by Ameson
I solved my initial problem, please see the message below for current issue.
Re: Default language English, but only shows Chinese: pro ve
May 2, 2013 4:28 am by Ameson
Upon setup, I initially had a problem that the main site language (English) was not showing, only Chinese would show. This problem was solved (forgot to change permissions to 777, for the EN folder inside plugins/system/gtranslate/gtranslate/cache/en However, now it seems that when I switch to Chinese, only parts of the page are getting translated. URL: www.china.jobsafe.org (I have already posted support ticket with access details)
Re: Need config help for pro version: only partial translati
May 2, 2013 6:41 am by Yana
Hi, I checked the settings. There is no need to install both gtranslate Pro versions at the same time. I corrected the settings and uninstalled the general version. Please check.
May 2, 2013 11:51 am by Ameson
Hi, thanks, translation functions are working well now. However, when I attempt to edit (by attaching /?language_edit=1 to the end of URLs), the editor window shows up fine, but it is missing the save button. So, I cannot edit my texts. Screenshot attached. http://china.jobsafe.org/images/main/database-edit.jpg
May 2, 2013 2:13 pm by Yana
HI, Can you send joomla backend admin username/password also?
May 3, 2013 7:52 am by Yana
Hi, I checked your website and can see you installed System - RokBox plugin which is blocking gtranslate. Please try to disable it while editing and you will be able to see save button.