Enterprise causes issues with redSHOP component

Popular automatic website translation tool

Enterprise causes issues with redSHOP component

Postby wink » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:20 pm

Hi, I have got the enterprise solution setup for a client and so far it works great for most of the content, but they use redSHOP on their site to sell tickets and these tickets have mostly got 2 levels of attributes they have to select to buy a ticket.

The problem is that only one level of attributes appears in the translated pages which means the shop can't be used on these pages. I tried adding the no translate class to these parts of the templates, but the issue still persists.

One of the pages in question is:

http://graylinetours.com/tours/summer-t ... tland.html

Here you can see the drop downs working but if you change the language then they don't. Is there a way around this?
wink
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:33 pm

Re: Enterprise causes issues with redSHOP component

Postby Edvard » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:49 pm

Hi,

It is related to AJAX cross domain origin.

When you are on a translated subdomain es.domain.com and choose a value from dropdown it makes an ajax call to your server domain.com, which probably checks for the origin of the request. So I guess it just doesn't respond to calls made from es.domain.com and expects origin to be only domain.com.

It will be best if you can talk to redSHOP developers and ask how to solve the non same origin AJAX call issues.

If there is a need we can work something out for you with redSHOP developers.
Regards,

Edvard Ananyan - GTranslate Team

Please leave your feedback on your CMS plugin directory. It is very important for us!
Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate WordPress
Google Translate Drupal
Edvard
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4184
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:54 pm
Location: Yerevan, Armenia

Re: Enterprise causes issues with redSHOP component

Postby wink » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:30 pm

Hi, I got the following reply from one of the redSHOP developers:

"I have checked issue on site, and as gtranslate told, it is an issue of cross domain.
We have used JURI::root() to get domain from browser url, we have not used static domain name, but in Gtranslate it always return domain.com even if broser url is es.domain.com so can you please ask Gtranslate team that how can we get domain name with language, or is there any way so we can get which language is selected currently, thus we can make some custom changes for your site."
wink
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:33 pm

Re: Enterprise causes issues with redSHOP component

Postby Yana » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:00 pm

Hi,
You can find the current selected language code from X-GT-Lang request header. If your site is written in PHP you can find it in _SERVER['HTTP_X_GT_LANG'] variable.
Regards,

Yana Ghahramanyan - GTranslate Team

Please leave your feedback on your CMS plugin directory. It is very important for us!
Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate WordPress
Google Translate Drupal
Yana
 
Posts: 4135
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:21 pm


  • Related Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

2GLux
cron