Forum Archive - Enterprise Version - GeoIP and Language Code

Enterprise Version - GeoIP and Language Code
Apr 27, 2012 2:06 am by gmike
Hi My main site has a GeoIP script, my product will show different price, and currency code to visitors according to their IP E.g Japense visitors will see JPY price; and USA visitors will see USD price. My question is that, on the translated version, will this script still work on translated site? For example will http://ja.domain.com still have this script working? My second question is about language code; for example Chinese Simplified is zh-cn.domain.com Can i change this default setting? I prefer to use cn instead of zh-cn Is that possible?
Re: Enterprise Version - GeoIP and Language Code
Apr 27, 2012 2:29 pm by Edvard
If you GeoIP script takes into account X-Real-IP then you shouldn't have problems. Yes, it is possible. Let me know your domain name and we will configure it on our side.
Apr 28, 2012 3:44 am by gmike
I will PM you my domain.
Apr 28, 2012 8:35 am by Yana
Hi, We have received your message. We will let you know as soon as we configure it.
May 2, 2012 3:31 am by gmike
Hi I have changed cnames But the new subdomains are not working They are pointing to my English site directly Please check your email
May 4, 2012 10:01 am by Edvard
It should be fixed.