Forum Archive - Exclude Google Translate from Href

Exclude Google Translate from Href
Mar 5, 2012 9:55 am by kjoldenburger
Hi, I have fully integrated the Gtranslate Free edition and all pages are translated quite ok. One issue: One page I don't want to have translated. Puttung the notranslate on the class of that page doesn't help. Can you please explain how to exclude the translation redirect URL from one specific Href? Button on page below (Left) - DONEER NU: http://ventoux3.nl/ NB> I have unpublished the Gtranslate module for now as payments are in trouble for this reason in different languages than Dutch. Many thanks in advance, Best regards, Klaas Jan
Re: Exclude Google Translate from Href
Mar 6, 2012 3:10 pm by Edvard
Hi, You may try to use <meta name="google" value="notranslate"> on that page, however it is not guaranteed. You will need to use the Pro version for removing the Google URL from href and it will work for sure.